26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?

What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th? Where can I apply next? Is there any job which I can try? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me what's next?

26th September 2015, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?

After completion of your Diploma course after 12th, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job, you can apply for jobs which requires Diploma as a qualification. I suggest you to continue your higher studies as Bachelor's degree is the minimum qualification for top most jobs.
27th September 2015, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th? Where can I apply next? Is there any job which I can try? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me what's next?
After completion of diploma course you can apply for government sector jobs like assistant loco pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
27th September 2015, 05:52 PM
Silent work
Member+

After completion of diploma you can join B.Tech by lateral entry or you can apply for job in various PSU'S or in government.

For B.Tech by lateral entry after diploma you must have minimum 60% marks to get admission in best engineering college.
The LEET exam is necessary for B.Tech admission to get admission in engineering college. This exam is held by respective colleges.

or

You can apply for government jobs like railway board, BMC etc.
You may also apply in various private companies as a junior engineer like BHEL, SIEMENS, KIRLOSKER, L&T Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?