27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for me to do Ph.D after completion of masters in English?

Hi,

I am currently pursuing my masters in English and my final year has started so what do I need to do and what qualifications are required to do PhD? Please let me know since I am really clueless about it? Awaiting for your answer as soon as possible!

28th September 2015, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for me to do Ph.D after completion of masters in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am currently pursuing my masters in English and my final year has started so what do I need to do and what qualifications are required to do PhD? Please let me know since I am really clueless about it? Awaiting for your answer as soon as possible!
If you are in final year of M.A in English then you are eligible for admission in Ph.D in English.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?