27th September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My name is Dinesh. I am doing engineering from mechanical branch. i want to just know about the procedure for summer training in thermal power plant kota. how could i go for it what the fees in training period all of about this? Can someone please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  2. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  5. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  6. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  7. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  9. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  10. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  12. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  13. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  14. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  15. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  16. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  17. Procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plant?
  18. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
30th September 2015, 07:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is Thermal Power Plant in Kota.
You need to mention in your NOC the Time Period of your Internship.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Generally there is no fee for the training period in the thermal power plant of Kota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?