27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?

How can I get a central government job in nursing field?

What is the eligibility criteria or procedure and I have finished my 3.5yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and 1 yr training job as staff nurse in ICCU

Related Questions:
19th September 2016, 02:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Central Government Department of Nursing field:

The basic educational qualification required for almost all the Central Government Nursing based recruitment's is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's in M.Sc Nursing (or)

>> Must have completed PB B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from any recognized by Indian Nursing Council

>> and Candidates must be registered Nurse and Midwife under the State Nursing Council.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Nursing, I suggest you to pursue Graduate degree in order to be eligible.
9th June 2021, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?

After registration what we have to do?
11th June 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria to join in central government nursing service
4th March 2022, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Students who got 1yr back they can apply for central govt job?
19th March 2022, 05:01 PM
latestgovtjobsindia

You should just follow the latest government job openings for Nurse here: Latest Govt Jobs

Simply apply if you find you're eligible.
15th November 2022, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is Inc of the college needed in every year? Because in our college we get Inc for one time..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?