27th September 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bachelors degree in travel and tourism management under (WBUT)and currently working in a private travel company in kolkata. I am very interested to work in the government sector (travel and tourism).I have completed foundation course in IATA and AMADEUS.I shall be highly oblighed if you kindly send me the details of the requirements needed to get a job in the government sector as soon as possible...waiting for your reply and if possible regarding the exams also...
THANKS & REGARDS
TRINA DEKA

16th September 2017, 11:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?

You can try for job at IRCTC, Indian Airlines, Government hotel and lodges across the country. There are not much jobs in government sector for this field.

The main scope of this field is on private sector only and those who can go abroad have greater career growth than India.
20th May 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?

I have completed master in tourism management from ignou and graduation delhi university. I have experience in travel agency more then 13 yrs I want to try in govt sector if any post pls let me know my mail I'd is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?