27th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Tamilnadu Tourism Board?

Respected sir,

I have completed PGDM In tourism and travel in IITTM. Right now i am working in an travel industry. I want to utilize my tourism knowledge and get a job in Tamilnadu tourism industry. Please help.

Thanking you

M.THANUKUMAR

6th October 2015, 01:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Tamilnadu Tourism Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I have completed PGDM In tourism and travel in IITTM. Right now i am working in an travel industry. I want to utilize my tourism knowledge and get a job in Tamilnadu tourism industry. Please help.

Thanking you

M.THANUKUMAR
There is no regular or periodic recruitment drive conducted by the Tamil Nadu Tourism Board. It seems they are recruiting as and when positions arise within the department. For example they are looking for Principal position now in one of the catering college. You have to keep visiting the Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation website for the latest jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?