27th September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?

Hey,

I have completed B.Tech in I.T. I have also given GRE and TOEFL exams to get admitted to MS in MIS. I want to know about studying abroad after one year of experience in SAP ABAP.

27th September 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?

There will not be any problem for you to pursue MS course in Abroad even if you have worked for one year after completion of your B.Tech course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL examinations score. Since, you have already appeared in GRE and TOEFL examinations. You can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations score reports. If the university you have applied satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to apply and attend for Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket and you can go Abroad for pursuing MS course.
28th September 2015, 02:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I have completed B.Tech in I.T. I have also given GRE and TOEFL exams to get admitted to MS in MIS. I want to know about studying abroad after one year of experience in SAP ABAP.
Yes, there is huge scope in SAP if you have complete SAP from reputed SAP authorized training center. Then it will be highly demanding in the company. After completing your higher education in abroad with good percentage with SAP experience i assume you should have a greater future. And hence do not worry about these. My last word is please study more course based on the SAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?