28th May 2011, 11:19 PM
muktabhranjan

Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?

Which are the best colleges which allow entry for Diploma holders in the 2nd year of Btech ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  2. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  5. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  8. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  9. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  10. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  11. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  13. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What should I do to get placed in MNC after finishing BSc computer science
  15. Lateral entry for diploma holders in NIT?
  16. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  17. Old question papers and syllabus of A diploma holders? I have joined AMIE lateral entry
  18. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
2nd June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?

sir,i completed my diploma in civil in 1990.now how can i apply for b tech corespondence,in bangalore.and in which university
13th June 2011, 01:55 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muktabhranjan View Post
Which are the best colleges which allow entry for Diploma holders in the 2nd year of Btech ?
Best College for B.Tech course which offer direct 2nd year admission for diploma holder candidate.

If you have diploma holder then you can get admission in the direct 2nd
year in the B.Tech course by the lateral entry examination. If you want
to get admission in the good college then here i give you the list of good
college which offer B.Tech course for the diploma holder candidates.

->Amity school of Engineering.

->Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, (KIIT University).

->Anna University.

->Sikkim Manipal University.

->Lovely Professional University.

->Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai.

->VIT University.

->Vinayaka Mission University.

These are the top college/University which offering B.Tech course for
the diploma holder. If you want to get more information regarding
these college then please see the official website of respective college.

Regards
~Mukul~
14th June 2011, 11:53 AM
sachin6

Hi,you have a good chance to join in btech.all colleges joined you as a lateral entry and you go to directly 2nd year.
21st June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

In Bangalore which collage is best for btech correspondence ?
23rd June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir I have pass my 3year diploma in computer sciene that is possible to get admision in btech Lateral Entry in mecanical engineering and which best colleges for that.pls give me reply soon sir
24th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the percentage required in diploma for admission in best btech college?
8th July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i completed in diploma mechanical so next study in part time study plese help me
9th July 2011, 01:14 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
There are various colleges in India in which a diploma holder candidate can apply for the higher degree course through lateral entry scheme. A candidate will get admission in second year through lateral entry scheme. Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply.

JSS Academy of Technical Education

KLE Society’s College of Engineering

Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science

Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering

Sona College of Technology

Siddhartha Engineering College

Hindustan Inst. of Engineering Technology

Institute of Technology & Management

Vasavi College of Engineering
9th July 2011, 02:13 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Hello there many colleges
who allow student to take admission in 2nd year of b.tech after diploma
like if you want to take admission in uptu colleges then you need to fill the form of uptu which is organised so that student easily take admission in uptu college
forms available in post office
college like
DIT
UIT
TAULA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
and directly take admission to university
graphic era university
amity university
sikim manipal university
lovely profressional university
sharda university
etc
and many universities who offers admission in 2nd year after diploma.
Best wishes
9th July 2011, 06:15 PM
hardeep002

Smile Re: Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?

ymca faridabad..
chotu ram college murthal
thank you
10th July 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam me completed diploma in civil engineering I need a list of best college for civil engineering
11th July 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Amity does not allow Diploma holders to take admission in any engineering course ............
2nd September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have doing my diploma in textile designing , i want to know the colleges which offer b.tect. in textile & fashion designing & who allow student to take addmision in 2nd year
3rd September 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

can a diploma honder get admission in NITs?
8th December 2011, 01:14 PM
tuntunia

There are various colleges in India in which a diploma holder candidate can apply for the higher degree course through lateral entry scheme. A candidate will get admission in second year through lateral entry scheme. Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply.

12th December 2011, 08:16 PM
neo-rocks

BEST COLLEGES IS-

thanks
13th December 2011, 12:10 AM
thedonisback.2011
Banned

Hi der,
Best College for B.Tech course which offer direct 2nd year admission for diploma holder candidate.

If you have diploma holder then you can get admission in the direct 2nd
year in the B.Tech course by the lateral entry examination. If you want
to get admission in the good college then here i give you the list of good
college which offer B.Tech course for the diploma holder candidates.

->Amity school of Engineering.

->Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, (KIIT University).

->Anna University.

->Sikkim Manipal University.

->Lovely Professional University.

->Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai.

->VIT University.

->Vinayaka Mission University.

These are the top college/University which offering B.Tech course for
the diploma holder. If you want to get more information regarding
these college then please see the official website of respective college.

Thanks
31st December 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to know bachelor courses in core areas (like structural) of civil engineering and colloges for a lateral admission for the same
15th February 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

btech in civil eng. from ksou is eligible for get membership in amie & the inst. of valuers
2nd April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am abhitesh kumar diploma holder show i want to b tech in machnical but not a best collage admision for btech show pls sugestion for me my email- [email protected]
mob no -9569653362
20th August 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I had completed my diploma ECE in 1996, now I want to do btech. Could you please suggest me

Thanks
6th May 2017, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Please provide best engineering college to do B.Tech after diploma in less fees. i am from lower middle class family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?