28th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for LP level TET in Assam?

I am willing to crack LP level TET in Assam. SO please guide me regarding this. I want to know about the age limit.

29th September 2015, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for LP level TET in Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to crack LP level TET in Assam. SO please guide me regarding this. I want to know about the age limit.
Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

Your age should be below 38 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
29th September 2015, 09:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Upper age limit of candidates for LP level TET is Assam is 38 years.
Relaxation of 5 years is also there for SC/St and PH candidates.

There is no lower age limit.
29th September 2015, 10:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Limit for Lower Primary Level TET Assam:

Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted for two levels namely, Lower Level and Upper Level under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for LP TET Examination is "Higher Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks" with TET qualification (Or) A Graduate Degree from a recognized university. Remember preference for the posts basically will be given to candidates who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized university. The age criteria required is as follows.

Minimum Age Required - 18 years

Maximum Age Allowed - 38 years (As on 1st January of the year of conduct of examination)

There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC and ST Category candidates as per government norms.
30th September 2015, 12:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test and the examination is conducted for the recruitment of teacher in the government schools in the secondary and senior secondary.

The examination is conducted by the state government for the recruitment within the state and by the central government as CTET.The eligibility criteria to appear for the Assam TET is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university along with the B.Ed or B.T degree.
* Candidates minimum of at least 50% in the graduation.
* Age of candidate must be less than the 38 years and relaxation in the age for the SC/ST of 5years.

For the recruitment in the senior secondary candidates must have the master's degree with at least 50% aggregate. So if you fulfil the criteria you can appear for the upcoming examination.
1st October 2015, 09:49 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Age limit for LP level TET in Assam:

There is a certain age limit to apply in Assam TET.
Lower limit of age is 18 years.
Upper limit of age is 38 years.
There is a relaxation of 5 years in upper limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
30th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

My age is 46 and I am a tet qualified candidate. I have passed tet exam in 2014. I m a obc candidate. Till today I m waiting for teaching job. Can I apply if contractual advertisement will be held.
28th July 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I m Hs passed. Age 32,percentage in Hs 46%, cast OBC. Can i eligible for tet
14th June 2019, 11:44 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The minimum age that is acceptable for appearing in the Assam TET 2019 exam is 18 years. The maximum age which is valid for sitting for the Assam TET 2019 examination is 44 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?