29th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Zoho corporation private limited Interview fresher written test question and answers?

Zoho corporation private limited Interview fresher written test question and answers? Can someone please send me the papers soon as possible? or let me know where I can find them? Eagerly awaiting for your answers to proceed further.

Thank you!

30th September 2015, 11:42 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Zoho corporation private limited Interview fresher written test question and answers?

Zoho corporation conducts written test which consists of both objective and subjective questions. There are all together 4 rounds, 2 rounds for written test while 2 rounds of personal interview. The first round is an aptitude round while the second round is based on technical questions. The 1st round of written test will consist of 25 questions, and the 2nd round will be on computer languages like C, C++ and SLQ queries. Zoho placement paper is attached with this reply. Pls go through it to check out the question patterns, and level of difficulty so that you can prepare yourself accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip zoho.zip(148.1 KB, 667 views)
21st September 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Zoho corporation private limited Interview fresher written test question and answers?

please send model question papaer mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?