29th September 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Sc agriculture in professor jayashankar telangana state agricultural university interested in doing msc agriculture in abroad, requesting u to send the details about colleges for M.Sc agriculture and any entrance exam , fees and other required details.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  2. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  3. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  4. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  6. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  7. How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  12. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  15. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
27th July 2023, 02:33 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?

• University of California, Davis: UC Davis is one of the top agricultural universities in the world. It offers a variety of MSc programs in agriculture, including plant breeding, soil science, and agricultural economics.

• Cornell University: Cornell University is another top agricultural university in the world. It offers a variety of MSc programs in agriculture, including animal science, food science, and environmental science.
  • Washington State University: Washington State University is a leading agricultural university located in Pullman, Washington. It offers a variety of MSc programs in agriculture, including crop science, entomology, and agricultural engineering.

• University of Nottingham: The University of Nottingham is a public research university located in Nottingham, England. It offers a variety of MSc programs in agriculture, including plant science, animal science, and food security.

• University of Wageningen: Wageningen University & Research is a public research university located in Wageningen, Netherlands. It is one of the leading agricultural universities in the world. It offers a variety of MSc programs in agriculture, including plant science, animal science, and food science.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The entrance exams for MSc Agriculture vary from college to college. However, some common exams include:
  • GRE: The GRE is a general graduate admissions exam that is required by many universities for admission to MSc programs.
  • GMAT: The GMAT is a graduate management admissions test that is required by some universities for admission to MSc programs in agricultural economics or business.
  • IELTS: The IELTS is an English language proficiency test that is required by most universities for admission to MSc programs in agriculture.
The fees for MSc Agriculture vary from college to college. However, the average cost of an MSc program in agriculture is around \$20,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?