29th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?

Hi,

I am SHOBHIT , I have degree of B.TECH in computer science with agg. 70% and pls tell me that is there any chance for me to get scholarship for my masters in Germany...? Can you tell me how much % marks required to get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  4. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  11. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  12. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  13. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  16. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  18. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
29th September 2015, 06:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?

There is no particular criteria to apply for the Scholarship.
You need to have a good score in both the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You will need a Good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record throughout your career.
Once you have all this the rest depends on how you are able to perform in the Personal Interview that will be conducted before your admission.
So if you are confident and you can impress the Interviewer you will be granted the Scholarship.
This is the process to be followed to be eligible for a Scholarship in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?