29th September 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?

Which are the top 20 universities in USA offering masters in control systems and instrumentation. What is the GRE score required for admission? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? It would be really helpful to me!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US? -- [New]
  2. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  3. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  4. List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?
  5. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  6. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  7. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  9. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  10. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  11. List of top 10 US Universities to do Masters in Management Information Systems?
  12. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  13. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  14. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  15. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select?
  16. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  17. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  18. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
29th September 2015, 04:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the top 20 universities in USA offering masters in control systems and instrumentation. What is the GRE score required for admission? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? It would be really helpful to me!
List of the best university for masters in control systems and instrumentation course in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?