29th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is RVD affiliated to AICTE or UGC? What is the benefit of studying in this university?

I want to know if the RVD university is affiliated to AICTE or UGC. Also tell me the benefits or positive points of studying in this university?

30th September 2015, 11:41 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is RVD affiliated to AICTE or UGC? What is the benefit of studying in this university?

RVD is a deemed university which is DEC approved and affiliated under UGC. It is a public university. It had its inception in 1937 which means that its quite an old one. RVD University offers a variety of courses both under graduate as well as post graduate.
The courses offered by it includes-
1. Diploma Engineering in- automobile, civil, computer science, electrical, electronics and tele communication, and mechanical.

2. B.Tech in- civil, computer science, electrical, electronics and tele communication, chemical, mechanical

3.BCA

4.B.A/ B.Com, BSW- Bachelor in Social work, BCP- Bachelor of Commerce Preparatory Programme

5.M.A/ M.Com/ MSW

The positive point that I would like to highlight is that it offers a number of courses at a very affordable cost. The course fees are very much affordable compared to other private universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?