29th September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?

Sir,
Can you please tell me the various colleges that offer B.Tech in Mechatronics in China including their fee expenses? Please tell me urgent. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  3. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  4. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  5. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  10. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  11. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  14. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  15. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  16. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  18. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses? -- [New]
19th September 2017, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me the various colleges that offer B.Tech in Mechatronics in China including their fee expenses? Please tell me urgent. Thank you!

List of colleges offering a Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic Engineering in China is given below;

Shanghai Jiao Tong University - Official Website

The University of Nottingham Ningbo China - Official Website

Shandong Science & Technological University - Official Website

Beijing Institute of Technology - Official Website

Harbin Institute of Technology - Official Website

The fee for the undergraduate course in China is around Rs 1.5 to 3 Lakhs per year. The fee for the course differs from one college to another. Candidates have to check the concerned college website for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?