29th September 2015, 11:57 PM
Swati khandagale

How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

l am third year electrical student. l want a internship of 15 days .After completing my 1st semister examination of third year.The will be completed on 3 rd December.But dont want to waste of time. So l want an internship in any company related to electrical or electronic

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  2. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  3. Internship of 30 days in Chennai for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  11. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed information about Internship in NIT and IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  16. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  17. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?