30th September 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?

I need to know if i required to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam? I have passed 4 year ago.

30th September 2015, 09:54 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?

No, you don't have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam. You can take help of tuition or coaching classes but there will be no regular class for you for ISC improvement exams. You have to prepare for improvement exams on your own.
30th September 2015, 10:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?

How can you appear for the Improvement exam of any board when you have passed your intermediate four years ago, the improvement exam is given by candidate in the year he/she had passed the board examination.

So there is no chance for you to appear for the ISC improvement exam after four years of board examinations. If you have very less amount of marks in 10+2 or intermediate board , you can reappear for the board exams from NIOS.
30th September 2015, 01:15 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes you are attend to all class in ISC improvement exams to do best performance in it. if you do not get marks in board exams.
You have to do hard work for your future.
You must attend all the classes and study properly.
You should also make a time table also.Then you get good marks in it.
30th September 2015, 04:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, a candidate can appear for improvement exam as a private candidate also.
There is no compulsion to attend the regular classes.

But, you are not eligible to apply for improvement exams because you passed four years ago.
17th March 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am isc 12 student I am writing exams and maths is finished and I know I will get not more than 20 in maths I had fill MH-CET and jee forms also and now I think I will need to give improvement exam but what after improvement exams ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?