30th September 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.Com in Finance Management field?

I am a B.com final year student. I would like to know the scope of M.com in finance management field?

30th September 2015, 10:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Com in Finance Management field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.com final year student. I would like to know the scope of M.com in finance management field?
There is good career scope available for M.Com graduates. M.Com is the best course for those who wants to get higher position in the corporate world. After completing M.Com further you can pursue for advanced studies and research in this area such as a PhD. and M.Phil. Degree in Commerce. You can also study in various specializations such as, Commerce such as in Statistics, Taxation, Accounting & Finance, Banking, Insurance etc. Apart from that you can also apply for the Professional courses like,

-Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA)
-Chartered Accountant
-Company Secretary
-Cost and Work Accountancy
30th September 2015, 07:13 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

M.Com Course stands for Masters in Commerce which is a post graduate course can be done after graduation degree course i.e B.Com .

You can work under a company or firm as a Accountant, Accounts Assistant , Market Analysts , Marketing Manager, Senior Accountant This all the posts where a M.com degree holder can work .

Rather The candidates can join in Government jobs like IAS, IPS , IFS, Banking sector, Railways, Etc...

There are certain eligibility criteria which are as follows:

The candidates should be agraduate in any dsicipline from a recognize university.
The final year candidates can also apply for this exam.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
30th September 2015, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are many opportunities after it . Moreover it depends upon you whether you want to go for higher studies or job.
After M.com you can get job as:
1.Auditors
2. Book Keepers
3. Budget Analysts
4. financial Manager
5. Stock Brokers
6.Teacher
7.Lecturer
8. Human Resource Manager
9. CA
10. Investment Analysts
27th April 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.com now i am thinking after completion of mom i will go for ca for that what should I have to prepare and how many year for completion for ca. Could you please give me best suggestions which i can follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?