30th September 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?

I need to do Graduation in Finance management course. But i am not from a rich background So i need to know about the fee details for pursuing this course.

30th September 2015, 09:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to do Graduation in Finance management course. But i am not from a rich background So i need to know about the fee details for pursuing this course.
Well, the fee structure Graduation in Finance Management course may differ from college to college. However the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per semester. The fee structure of the Government is less when compared to Private college. However, please visit the respective university to correct information regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?