30th September 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience?

I have completed m.sc.,b.ed.,m.phil., in mathematics and having 5 years teaching experience in engg. college. What is the procedure for joining Ph.D? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? What steps we need to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  4. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  7. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  10. Whether teaching experience is required to do PhD?
  11. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  12. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  14. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  15. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  17. Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?
  18. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
1st October 2015, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience?

You have got M.Phil as well as teaching experience of 5 years. This is sufficient enough to make you eligible for PH.D admission but you have to clear interview stage for it. You don't have to appear for any written exam because of your qualification.

Just apply for admission on a prescribed format when notification is out. Keep track of admission alerts for PH.D in leading universities and apply accordingly. Admission will be based on exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?