30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?

This is tayebeh from IRAN how can i get phd admit ion in English literature for the year in Aligarh university.? Can you tell me what is the admission procedure which is followed currently?

please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  6. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  7. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  9. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  10. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  11. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  12. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  16. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
29th May 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is tayebeh from IRAN how can i get phd admit ion in English literature for the year in Aligarh university.? Can you tell me what is the admission procedure which is followed currently?

please guide me.
The aspirant has to fill in the Online Application Form available in the Controller’s Office website Click Here. To be eligible for PhD course is a pass in Post Graduate course or its equivalent in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission will be made through an entrance examination and interview. The candidates who cleared JRF/NET/GATE/SET are exempted from the entrance test. You can also contact the university English department for more details or you can find the details in the university website, the link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?