30th September 2015, 01:10 PM
Jaswal Shivani

Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Will any university and embassy give me visa in USA. I got 5.5 bands in academic ielts,5.5 bands in three modules and 4.5 in reading. I got 67% in 12th in commerce stream

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  10. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  14. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  15. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
4th October 2015, 02:44 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?

To get VISA in USA ,the band is required 6.5 in IELTS then you definitely apply for USA VISA.
If you want to go Australia then there is no any IELTS required you can go on the basis of study.
21st March 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get student visa to usa in undergraduate with 5.5 bands in iltes and also good academic result?
7th July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get USA visa having 5.5 band in ielts
6th July 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get usa visa 5.5 in two sections and 5.0 in two sections
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?