1st October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Software Developer post to CSE graduate in India?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate in CSE stream. I want to be a Software Developer. Kindly tell me what are the companies in India providing this post? Waiting for your reply.

16th October 2015, 12:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Software Developer post to CSE graduate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate in CSE stream. I want to be a Software Developer. Kindly tell me what are the companies in India providing this post? Waiting for your reply.
There are lots of companies provide jobs for software developer. Once after completing B.Tech in CSE course, you can find job opportunity in any one of the below reputed companies,

IBM, www.ibm.com/in-en
HCL Technologies www.hcltech, com
Sutherland Global Services Inc. www.sutherlandglobal.com
Dell www.dell.co.in"]www.dell.co.in,
Infosys www.infosys.com,

You must qualify in the written examination in order to get job in above companies. You have to prepare well for the interviews. There are usually technical, group discussion and HR rounds are there in the recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?