1st October 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MS in Abroad if belong to a poor family?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. I want to go for MS in Abroad. But my family is very poor. So what I do for that? Please advice me.

16th October 2015, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MS in Abroad if belong to a poor family?

To do MS course in Abroad, you must have completed your B.Tech course from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It will cost nearly 2,00,000 rupees from taking GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations coaching to applying for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities and the fee will be around 15-20 lakh rupees for two years MS course and it may vary depending upon the facilities provided by the college to its students. That means, it costs nearly 20 lakh rupees to complete MS course in Abroad. If you are not able to bear these expenses being from poor family, you can apply for overseas scholarship in which you can get upto 10 lakh rupees which is provided by your respective state government for SC/ST candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities or you can also get loan without any collateral security from avansee financial company only if you have scored 300 marks or above in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?