2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the training given in TAJ Bengal hotel during internship?

Goodevening myself MR Siddhant Singh student of IHM. i want know the details of internship provided my TAJ Bengal hotel to a traniee during there Industrial Traning(IT)period. thanking you for giving your precious time on my letter...

23rd March 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the training given in TAJ Bengal hotel during internship?

My daughter wants to do industrial training in Taj Hotel Kolkata. How she can proceed ? Please send information about this.
23rd March 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the training given in TAJ Bengal hotel during internship?

Want to do industrial training in Taj Hotel Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?