3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I apply rrb government job passing after st Peter's university in chennai my stream diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  10. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  12. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  17. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
20th October 2015, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

If you are talking about IBPS RRB then you will not be eligible for it because degree is needed for it. Only graduates I'm any discipline can apply for it.

Being a diploma holder you are not eligible for it because diploma is not equivalent to any degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?