3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs?

I am in B.E (computer science) final year.please guide me how can i apply for government job for lecture post.when will be the exams.can you provide some contact information.i am resident of bangalore. Can someone please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  10. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  13. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  14. Procedure to apply for Government jobs after BDS?
  15. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
4th October 2015, 10:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs?

Being a graduate in computer science engineering, you can become lecturer in private engineering college. But for being lecturer in government college the minimum qualification required is master's degree from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage of marks required in master's degree is 55% for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission in June and December. The upper age limit is 28 years for JRF and no age limit for lectureship.

So, first of all do your master's degree then only you can become lecturer in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?