3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?

Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow for it? How to ensure that I will get the job in government sector? Waiting for the answer soon!

3rd October 2015, 09:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?

Yes but there is a few opportunities available with 12th qualification. You said that you had completed 12th with commerce. So my best suggestion is to complete at least graduation first. Since there is a high level competition for very small post now a days.

Here I am providing you e government jobs available for 12th commerce students.

<> Indian Railways

<> Postal (Multi tasking )

<> Staff Selection Commission

-- CHSL

-- Multi Tasking

<> State government jobs like Group IV.
3rd October 2015, 01:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow for it? How to ensure that I will get the job in government sector? Waiting for the answer soon!
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
3rd October 2015, 10:07 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**The minimum Eligilbity required to get a good government job is Graduation. So you have to complete at least your B Com first.

~A B.Com pass out can apply to various jobs under the UPSC, SSC, IFS, Banks, Postal service, Railways, Defense, and State PCS etc.

~You can also look for SSC vacancies in different government organizations like Accounts assistant, Tax assistant, Grade III Exam, Combined Metric Level and Combined Graduate Level Exam etc.

~The Indian banking sector also recruits B.Com graduates. Openings for B.Com graduate in a Bank are Clerical to Probationary officer posts.

~In the Defense you can join in the Indian Defense Accounts Service (IDAS) which is concerned for maintaining the accounts of the Defense.
12th June 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

There is no job for 18 year old girl from commerce field in police sector and any other government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?