3rd October 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?

I have 67% in 10th and 49% in 12th and 78% in BCA can i get job in any IT company..?? Can you tell me what to do if am not eligible for the companies? How to ensure that I will get the job? Can someone please answer me soon on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  2. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  3. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  5. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  6. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks
  9. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  10. Does the companies coming for campus placements consider the marks which I have scored in 12th standard?
  11. Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  13. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  15. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th
  16. Is it possible for me to get job in IT based companies if I have less than 60% marks in 12th and BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  18. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
6th October 2015, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in IT Companies with the above mentioned percentages in respective qualifications. Yes, since you have secured less than what is required in 12th Class, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout your academics is "Minimum 60% marks". The required percentages are given below,

>> Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA) - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in Post Graduation (if applicable) - 60% marks

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you better to go with MCA course after successful completion of BCA Course. After doing MCA course, you may apply for job in small scale IT Companies which recruit candidates who pass the qualifying examination. After getting some years of experience, then you find job opportunities in Top IT Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?