3rd October 2015, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?

Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University? Can someone please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the complete details pls. Thanks!

3rd October 2015, 12:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to get education loan in order to pursue your undergraduate course in Delhi University. Delhi University is well recognized and offers good exposure to its students. SO you can easily opt for education loan provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities providing the requisite documents.

You need to approach a bank near your residence with prospectus and admission call letter. Talk to the branch manager to put forward your loan request and get to know the terms and conditions of the loan. If positive response from bank, act as per bank's instructions to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?