3rd October 2015, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?

Respected Sir,
I am the citizen of Nepal. I have financial problem as my father is no more, and I want to study in Bangalore. I wish a little help from your side. So my question is, being a Nepali citizen can I get education loan for study MBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  3. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?
  7. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  9. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  13. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  14. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  18. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
30th May 2017, 12:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?

No, you are not eligible to get an education loan as you are the citizen of Nepal. To study in India and to get an education loan from any Indian bank the borrower or the candidate must be the citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?