3rd October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for LLB exam?

Sir, i want to take admission for LLB Course. But i got 43% in B.Com. What is the criteria for the course?

4th October 2015, 07:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria for LLB exam?

** Yes you are eligible for three years LLB course after B.Com.

** There are some institutions which require minimum of 50% marks in graduation to take admission, you will not be eligible for that type of institution.

** My suggestion to you is that you can take admission in some private institution because they admitted student without any marks.

** If you want to take admission in top ranked LLB colleges than you can go for B.A.L.L.B for which minimum eligibility criteria is 12th pass with minimum 45% marks for General category, and minimum 40% marks for SC/ST categories
4th October 2015, 11:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for LLB exam?

Yes, you can take admission in bachelor of law course after securing 43% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce but you must have at least 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board for Common Law admission test.

CLAT is the entrance exam for LLB and is conducted by the National Law University of India. After clearing this exam, you will be able to do LLB from top Law institutes of India. The upper age limit for CLAT exam is 20 years for general and OBC candidates and 22 years for SC/ST category.

Official website: www.clat.ac.in.
4th October 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Law course after graduation you have to apply for CLAT which is conducted for admission in 14 national law universities of India. You need 45% marks at least for becoming eligible if you are a general category candidate. There us relaxation of 5% marks available for reserved category candidates.

Therefore, according to your percentage you can only apply for this law entrance exam when you are a reserved category candidate.
4th October 2015, 11:43 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**Generally, eligibility for LLB is on the basis of marks scored at the graduation examinations.

**Candidates must have passed graduation like B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. degree with minimum 40% marks (35% for SC / ST). Also those who had done post graduation will get an extra 2% weight age.

**However, there are some Universities that conduct entrance tests too. The Entrance Exam is written test where questions are based on Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.

**Certain institutions like National Law School in Bangalore conduct an All India Entrance examination.

**To get admission for this course, the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?