29th May 2011, 09:49 AM
dharmatheja

How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?

i am native of andhrapradesh state.i want to do my M.B.B.S in tamilnadu state.i want the procedure how to join in tamilnadu colleges as a other state student?and the details of the application forms and the place where it can be available.

7th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?

How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
8th June 2011, 08:02 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmatheja View Post
i am native of andhrapradesh state.i want to do my M.B.B.S in tamilnadu state.i want the procedure how to join in tamilnadu colleges as a other state student?and the details of the application forms and the place where it can be available.
You can get a MBBS seat in tamil nadu by other state quota. Government of tamil nadu has alloted 2% of seat to the students belonging to other states.

All The Best
28th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from 7th std to 10th std in karnataka, Plus one and plus two was done in Tamilnadu. My native is Tamilnadu. For medical seat in
which category i will considered? State quota or other state quota ?
24th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

when does the TRB conduct teacher's selection exam for this year also in next year? Tel me the date of application issuing from TRB.
31st January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am from andhra . I got 500 marks out of 600 in andhra intermediate board . Can i get mbbs seat in any government college in tamilnadu. Mail me to [email protected] cal me
9th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of A.p . I got 97.5% in inter,can i get mbbs seat in Tamil Nadu?
10th June 2013, 12:44 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmatheja View Post
If you are from Andhra Pradesh then it no matters you can appear in Entrance exam for taking admission in Medical course of Another state.In this entrance exam,you will be treated as General Category candidates.To take admission in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges there is a common Entrance exam conducted by the state of Tamil Nadu.This entrance exam is TNPCEE(Tamil Nadu professional Courses Entrance Examination).Through this entrance exam you will able to take admission in this courses :
  • MBBS - Total duration will be 5 years and 6 months.
  • BDS - Total duration will be 5 years.
  • BPharma - Total duration will be 4 years.
  • BPT/BOT - Total duration will be 4 years.
  • B.sc in Nursing - Total duration will be 4 years and 6 months.
Educational qualification required :-
  • Your educational qualification should be 10+2/intermediate pass out from recognized board/university.
  • If you will be final year appearing then also you will be able to apply for this exam.
Marks :-
  • General category candidates should have a minimum of 60% in 10+2.
  • Reserved category candidates should have a minimum of 50% in 10+2.
  • Your minimum marks should be 44% aggregate in all subjects of 10+2.
  • Your minimum age should be 17 years.
  • Your age should not be above 25 years.
Exam Pattern :- It will be follow the same exam patter and syllabus of CBSE NEET.Thus you will have to prepare yourself as per its syllabus.Total duration of this exam will be 2 hours and total marks will be 180.
~Physics will include 45 questions.
~Chemistry will include 45 questions.
~Biology will include 90 questions.

For more details -->> Click-Here .
26th March 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Andhra Pradesh .but I am interested to study MBBS in Tamilnadu. how should I apply.
16th February 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i belong to andaman and nicobar island i want to study MBBS in tamil nadu i want to get to know about the rules ,name of the form to fill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?