4th October 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing internship in Hardware Engineering?

I am doing t.y.b.bom from mumbai university (correspondence). I have done certification in hardware. So i want to know about the scope of doing internship in this hardware engineering field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to excel in Computer Hardware business? Are there any internship programmes available?
  2. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course?
  3. How to prepare for internship programme admission in Computer hardware?
  4. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
  5. Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?
  6. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  7. Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?
  9. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  10. List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  12. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  15. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
27th January 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing internship in Hardware Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing t.y.b.bom from mumbai university (correspondence). I have done certification in hardware. So i want to know about the scope of doing internship in this hardware engineering field.

Scope of doing internships in hardware engineering is high. There are various organizations offering internships to the hardware engineering students. Candidates can get very good practical experience while doing internships in hardware engineering. Candidates can also know how companies work and work environment during internships. Internships are also useful for getting a relationship with the organizations and thereby chances of future employment in the same organization itself. Internships are useful for skill developments and resume enhancements. Internships are also useful for the students to get leadership skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?