29th May 2011, 10:38 AM
tuffan

Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?

I am studing in BSc agricultural collage shimoga after completing this course please reply the future scopic course and jobs after doing that course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  3. Which course is best among BSc agriculture and BHMS in terms of future scope
  4. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  5. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  6. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  7. Wha tis the scope of BSc Agriculture?
  8. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
  9. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of BAMS and BSc Agriculture?
  14. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  15. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region
  17. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  18. Which course should I do in future after completing BSc Agriculture from LPU with 6.5 CGPA?
27th February 2012, 10:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?

Scientific Assistant Jobs for B. Sc. Agriculture Candidates
Name of the Organisation you will be recruited: Staff Selection Commission
Job Location: Kolkata
Post or Position: Scientific Assistant Jobs
Educational Qualification: B. Sc. Agriculture from Recognized University
Job Experience: Minimum 2 years

About the Organisation:

Staff Selection Commission which was established in the year 1977 by the Government of India for the sole purpose of to carry out examinations and to formulate employment in Group ‘C’ & Group ‘B’ Non-gazetted posts in Ministries and Departments of Government of India. Its head quarter is situated in New Delhi. The Eastern Regional office of the commission is positioned in Kolkata.

Job Vacancy in the Organization: Presently we are inviting Job applicants for the position of Scientific Assistant Jobs. The applicants must have relevant Job experience in related field.

For more details about our organization or regarding any type of enquiry visit our office address at:

Staff Selection Commission
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor
Kolkata-700020
Phone Number: 09477461228, 09477461229

To post your bio data or C.V regarding this Job vacancy or any future vacancies visit our Company site and upload your updated Curriculum Vitae at http://www.sscner.org.in
10th November 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?

Sir I studied in plus two . I am confused to take a good course . I am a girl so please tell me a good course.
25th May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Taking Bsc Agriculture will help me in future?
8th November 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc agri after the course what is a good job
7th May 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2829122]Sir I studied in plus two . I am confused to take a good course . I am a girl so please tell me a good course.[/QUOT

You should go for B.sc. agriculture or in home science because of good future scope and yes, do what your interest says.
9th August 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

which entrance test is conducted after completing b.sc agriculture for good jobs ?
6th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?