5th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?

Hello I'am currently doing BCA SY in University of Pune. I'am HSC passed out with Maths in Science branch. So am I eligible to take admission for MCA Science in University of Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  2. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  5. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  6. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  8. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  9. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  11. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for MIS after completing MCA from Pune University?
  13. Can I be eligible for MCA in Pune University after taking Maths in 12th?
  14. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  15. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  16. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  17. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  18. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
5th October 2015, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I'am currently doing BCA SY in University of Pune. I'am HSC passed out with Maths in Science branch. So am I eligible to take admission for MCA Science in University of Pune?
After completion of BCA course, you can apply for MCA course in Pune University.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
6th October 2015, 12:48 AM
JSD.

Yes of course you can go for the MCA course with continuing your studies in the BCA section.

MCA is Master in computer and applications. Only this master degree course is having three years duration.

The basic eligibility criteria for this course is, to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Also with mathematics is a major subject during +1 and +2.or
A bachelor degree in computer and applications is sufficient from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible for the MCA course.

As you are telling that you are the student of the BCA course, so after completing it definitely you can go for the MCA course.
6th October 2015, 09:30 PM
maakaladla

Yes yes you can apply for MCA studies after doing BCA

MCA is a course of master in computer application is a post graduate or a degree level course do after BCA

eligibility:-
:BCA with a 55% marks in a recognized university
:indian citizen
:age less then 23 year

after completing BCA then please go for it for MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?