5th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?

Hi guys, i have just completed my study in Microbiolology, I am interested in Pathology lab. Please tell me how can i open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
your sincerely
pooja malik

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  2. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  3. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  4. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  6. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  7. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  8. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  9. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  10. MD in Pathology can open a Pharmaceutical store?
  11. Total number of seats in open categories in All India PG exam? What is the approximate cutoff rank for Pathology?
  12. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  13. Which college in India offers degree in Microbiology through Pathology?
  14. How and where to do MS Pathology in India?
  15. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  16. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  17. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  18. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
12th October 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?

I have completed my bsc in chemistry and done PG DMLT Course want to start my own lab can you guide me in this sir? Email I'd : afreenansari2409 @gmail.com
13th May 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?

My brother has completed the bachelor of laboratory technology, i want to know can he open his own pathology please give me reply
email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?