7th October 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?

Sir,
My son is studying in Ring Midway Senior Secondary Public School, New Delhi. If my son pass the 10th class to 11th class, then I pay admission charges school demanded, if my son promoted from 10th to 11th class then I have to pay Rs. 11000/- more as a admission charges. Why this is so? If he still study in the same school then also I have to give admission fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  2. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
  4. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  5. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  6. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  7. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  8. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  11. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  15. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  16. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  17. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2015, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?

Mostly, in private schools you have to pay admission fee whenever students passes to next class. In government schools such situation doesn't exist. Although it is not a good practice by private schools but one can't do much if you are a parent.

During 11th your son has to choose a stream which also makes the process a complicated one and they will definitely ask for admission fee in this situation.
8th October 2015, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?

Mostly, in private schools you have to pay admission fee whenever students passes to next class. In government schools such situation doesn't exist. Although it is not a good practice by private schools but one can't do much if you are a parent.

During 11th your son has to choose a stream which also makes the process a complicated one and they will definitely ask for admission fee in this situation.
8th October 2015, 10:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you have to pay the admission fees as demanded by the school authorities for the admission in class 11th in the same school.
As your ward has studied in the same school only, still the admission fee for the class 11th is to be paid by every candidates in order to take admission in class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?