7th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?

I have recently passed 10th class. And i am confused to choose stream. I want to know if Arts stream is a good option or not. Also tell me about the scope of this stream?

7th October 2015, 09:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?

Actually ,
Every stream is good and has its own importance.
It depends on you in which stream you are interested and what is your aim.

After Arts graduation :

Teacher
Lecturer
Psychologist
SSC
IAS
HAS
Police Officer
Clerical
8th October 2015, 12:05 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?

**Yes, it is good to choose arts stream in 11th if you are interested in arts stream. I will suggest you to choose that stream in which you are interested.

>>As all the streams have full of Scope. Arts stream has various scopes. It will prove one of the best streams if you will go for IAS Exam.

**Scope of Arts Courses===>
-As an Art Student one can join in any Art Studio, Advertising Agency or the Designing Industry.

-In the field of designing one can opt to become a graphic designer

- One can also start the own creation in designing presentations comprising of election Results, trade analysis for the television programs.

-If you are a graduate in the field of commercial fine arts in India then you can get into designing stamps as well as letter heads for the government organizations.

-You can also get employed in the film or Theater Productions.
13th December 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

With the help of arts stream can we reach at that level where the students of science stream are there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?