7th October 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities student?

Dear Friends,
I want to take admission in BBA but I am a Humanities student. So, I want to ask that I am eligible for BBA or not? I have 5 subjects that are: English, Hindi, Geography, History & Economics.

11th October 2015, 02:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to take admission in BBA but I am a Humanities student. So, I want to ask that I am eligible for BBA or not? I have 5 subjects that are: English, Hindi, Geography, History & Economics.
Yes, you are eligible for BBA entrance exam.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should have qualified in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

Your age should be above 16 years.

Course structure are as follows,

First Year:

Principles of Management
Financial Accounting
Business Communication
Computer Fundamentals
Marketing Management
Managerial Economics
Business Statistics
Production & Operations Management

Second Year:

Business Policy
Business Law
HRM
Organisation Behaviour
Mathematics For Business and Economics
Financial Management
Advertising Fundamentals
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management

Third Year:

Corporate Legal Framework
Marketing Research
Sales Management
Quality Management
Consumer Behaviour
Environmental Management
Management Information System
Project
11th October 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any stream students can apply for BBA entrance exam. There is no requirement of a particular stream for this course. All you have to do is appear for entrance exam which gives admission for this course.

Rank in the exam will decide your chance of selection in the given college through counselling. Hence, don't worry about your stream in class XII because there is no such criteria.
11th October 2015, 10:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for the Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three years bachelor's degree course in business administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA:

>>Candidate must have passed higher secondary or its equivalent from a recognized board. For most of the institutes the minimum eligibility criteria is 40% in 10+2 board exams.

>>English must be one of the subjects in 10+2.

So, you are eligible for the BBA course with the subjects mentioned in the query.
12th October 2015, 02:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Well, there is no such restriction in specialization required for BBA. Any stream students are eligible to apply for the BBA. Even science stream students are also eligible. So, please don't worry about the specialization, you are definitely eligible for BBA after completing 12th standard with Humanities specialization. BBA is a Foundation course of the MBA, which any stream students are eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria for BBA course may differ from college to college. A student having completed their Intermediate studies with latest 50% of marks is eligible to apply. Selection to the course is done through two methods, Direct and Entrance test.

- Most of the colleges give direct admission based on the marks scored in the 12th board exam. However, the student must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th board exam examination. Reserved category students like OBC/SC/ST/PwD need to have 55% marks only.

- Some reputed college may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Such college will allot admission based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.

Please refer the concerned university official website in order to get complete information regarding the admission process.
21st June 2016, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I am from science biology and I didn't study math in isc . will I face any trouble in future??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?