7th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in CSE. So I want to know that can I appear for AMUEEE or not? Please help me to know about this.

10th October 2015, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?

AMUEEE stands for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination. It is a Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admissions to Engineering course in various colleges under the University.

Eligibility Criteria :-
--> Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board (or) candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to appear in AMUEEE.
11th October 2015, 12:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in CSE. So I want to know that can I appear for AMUEEE or not? Please help me to know about this.
You have completed diploma in CSE so you are eligible for AMUEEE exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for AMUEEE exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?