7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in McNeese State University?

Hello,
I am planning to study BS in Civil Engineering in McNeese State University. Can you please let me know what SAT cutoff score is mandatory to score for this university admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?
  2. Cutoff marks required in SAT to appear in SAT-II?
  3. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Canada?
  4. What is the SAT cutoff for Geogia state university, Kennesaw state university and California Los Angeles
  5. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  6. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  7. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  9. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  10. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  11. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  12. How to do B.Tech from MIT, USA? How to apply for it from India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech from foreign country after having 2 years gap after 12th?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study in US universities after intermediate? Should I practice from SAT guide?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?
  17. Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?
  18. Possibility to do B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
27th September 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in McNeese State University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am planning to study BS in Civil Engineering in McNeese State University. Can you please let me know what SAT cutoff score is mandatory to score for this university admission?

McNeese State University requires an SAT score of 940 for the admission to study BS Civil Engineering. Candidates should also clear English proficiency test TOEFL or IELTS to get admission into McNeese State University. Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with a minimum GPA of 2.35 on a scale of 4.0 are eligible to apply for the admission to study BS in Civil Engineering at McNeese State University. Candidates can find the details on the McNeese State University website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?