7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?

Respected Sir,
I am Harish and I want to study MBBS. For this I want to apply for Bank Education Loan. I have searched online alot about Education Loan but couldn't understand BPLR. Please tell me what is BPLR and provide me all the information of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  2. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  6. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  7. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study MCA?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  11. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  15. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
31st October 2015, 07:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?

BPLR means Benchmark Prime Lending Rate.
This means the Interest rate at which the Bank Lends the money to you.
It varies from time to time due to the policies of RBI.
This is what BPLR means. So you need not worry about these terms as these are Banking terms and the main thing that you should look into is the Interest rate and the amount of Loan that you require.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?