8th October 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How good is the Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM) in NICMAR?

Hello, I have finished my BE (CIVIL) and I have choice of going for Advanced Construction management (ACM) and REUIM, but I really don't know what I will be studying in REUIM! If there are any details about this course please post it for me.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  2. Which is a suitable institute for PG course in Real Estate Management for Position of Higher Management Level?
  3. Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM
  4. Which are the top MBA colleges which offers Real Estate?
  5. Which are the departments of MBA?
  6. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  7. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  8. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  9. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. Syllabus of master in Planning?
  11. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  13. Benefits and attributes of PGDM in Infrastructure Management?
  14. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements
  15. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  16. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  18. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?