8th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?

Sir i am doing B.TECH-IT second year. I have got 80% in my 10th and 70% in my 12th and 65% in my B.TECH 1st year. What qualities do i need to posses for doing job in Infosys?

8th October 2015, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Infosys Recruitment:

>> One of the most important things you must meet is "Percentage Criteria". Yes, you must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout your academics.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> As you are a B.Tech (IT) Graduate, I am sure you are eligible to appear in Infosys Campus recruitments.

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 65% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 65% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation - 65% marks

Note: Since you have secured 80% in 10th Class and 70% marks in 12th Class, you do not need to worry about percentage criteria required in 10th and 12th Classes. I suggest you to score minimum 80% marks in your B.Tech 3rd year and B.Tech 4th year in order to make aggregate of 65% marks in B.Tech (till 7th semester) and in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?