10th October 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate

Sir,
I have completed my MBA and now want to continue my study. I want to do PhD now. Pleas provide me the details of PhD for me. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  18. What is the syllabus of SET for MBA postgraduate? Course duration of PhD through SET? -- [Most Discussed]
17th October 2015, 11:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my MBA and now want to continue my study. I want to do PhD now. Pleas provide me the details of PhD for me. Thank you in advance.
You have completed MBA course so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?