10th October 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.A. in Sociology and B.Ed in Social Studies. I want to do M.A. in Sociology. What are the entrance exams I have to give for admission?

28th October 2015, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.A. in Sociology and B.Ed in Social Studies. I want to do M.A. in Sociology. What are the entrance exams I have to give for admission?

Well, there is no common entrance exam conduct for M.A Sociology. The respective university will conduct their own entrance exam and allot admission based on the entrance exam. Here I am listing you some of the best M.A in Sociology entrance exam.

- Amity university MA Entrance examination
- Banaras Hindu University Post graduate Entrance Test
- Dr. B R Ambethkar Open University M.A Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Nehru University M.A Entrance Exam
- IGNOU M.A Entrance Exam

Having a Bachelor Degree with 50% of marks in any discipline is the basic eligibility required to appear in the M.A Sociology entrance exam. Final year Graduate students are legible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?