10th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to qualify in English additional subject to study M.A. in English?

Hi,
Do I need to pass Additional subject which is English in B.A. to pursue M.A. in English while I did not have Elective English in B.A.?

16th October 2015, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify in English additional subject to study M.A. in English?

You just need a degree in English medium to become eligible for M.A English course. Most of the universities give admission to graduates in any discipline for this course and only requirement is that the medium of study should be in English at degree level.

Hence, don't worry and apply for admission in any university. Admission is on merit based on your degree marks. Some even conduct entrance exam.
16th October 2015, 06:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify in English additional subject to study M.A. in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Do I need to pass Additional subject which is English in B.A. to pursue M.A. in English while I did not have Elective English in B.A.?

The eligibility to study M.A English is a graduation with English as one of the subjects from any of the recognised university.

Some of the reputed universities or colleges conduct entrance test for the admission for M.A English course.

In IGNOU the eligibility to study M.A English is a bachelor's degree only.

The course is available in many colleges/universities in regular and correspondence mode. So you can join and study the course.
11th October 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am an OBC person and have cleared REET 2017. Now I am facing problem that I'll not be eligible for REET 2017 counselling due to lack of aggregate 50% marks in B.A. (I am having 49%). What can I do now???. I am doing additional B.A. this year but I don't know that marks of addl B.A. will be counted for or not for final marit of REET? Please help l out
15th September 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I completely BA PASS and BA ENGLISH ADDITIONAL, and BED WHAT CAN I QULIFIDE IN PRIMARY TEACHER. EASE SAY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?