10th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?

Hello Guys,
I am doing M.Com and I want to do Diploma in French Language. So, I can study this Diploma course as I am already studying M.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  2. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  3. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  4. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  6. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder? -- [New]
  7. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  8. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  10. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  11. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  12. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  13. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  14. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  15. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  16. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  17. By opting for french language in PUC would I lose the eligibility criteria for CET?
  18. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
16th October 2015, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?

For diploma in French language graduation in any discipline is the required qualification. You can apply for admission in leading universities like DU, JNU, BHU for the course. Admission is mostly based on merit prepared on the basis of your marks in graduation.

If you are not able to get admission in top universities due to less marks in graduation then you can try some private institutes.
16th October 2015, 06:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
I am doing M.Com and I want to do Diploma in French Language. So, I can study this Diploma course as I am already studying M.Com?

The eligibility to study the Diploma in French is a 10+2 with certificate course in French or prior knowledge of French.
In some institutions the 10+2 is only enough.

So you have to check the institution for the clear details.

In some colleges the duration of the course is 1 year and in some it will be 3 year.

The course is available in Jiwaji University, Andhra University, Maharshi Dayanand University etc.

The aspirant can also do the certificate courses in French.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?