10th October 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for Botany student?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc student of Botany Honours. I want to become a Journalist. So, I want to know that I am eligible to study PG Diploma in Journalism course?

Related Questions:
29th October 2015, 11:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for Botany student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc student of Botany Honours. I want to become a Journalist. So, I want to know that I am eligible to study PG Diploma in Journalism course?

The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Journalism is a bachelor’s degree with 45% marks.

So you can study PG Diploma in Journalism course.

The duration of the course is 1 year.

The scope is very good for this course.

You should be very good in communication or should have very good writing talent.

The opportunities in the print media and electronic media are very high for right candidates.
6th March 2023, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for Botany student?

Is it possible for a BSc Botany student to do post graduate diploma In journalism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?